The AODA affects all businesses, nonprofits and all levels of government in Ontario. With the goal of breakdown barriers for people with disabilities, the AODA mandates that all organizations meet various standards relating to customer service, employment, information and communications, the built environment, and transportation.
Accessibility Ontario offers a comprehensive range of services to support organizations to meet their AODA compliance requirements.
- Accessibility Consulting and Coaching Services
- Training: Customer Service, Employment, Information and Communications Standards (workshops, webinars, Train-the-Trainer and elearning)
- Accessibility Policy, Planning and Development
- Web Accessibility Audits and Solutions
- Specialized Topic Seminars:
- Accessible Document – Creating Accessible documents in Word, Excel, Publisher and PDFs
- Planning an Accessible Conference/Meeting
- Captioning Your Videos
- Options for Alternative Formats