Accessibility Ontario offers unbeatable pricing, quality training courses and outstanding customer service. We’re experts at making online training effective at the very best price.
Accessibility Ontario has built an excellent reputation, offering outstanding value with comprehensive services for large, medium and small organizations
Policy Development and Review
Accessibility Plan Development and Review
Toolkits and Resources
Website Audits and Accessibility
- Give a free audit of your website to determine how accessible it is.
- Show you affordable and easy solutions to making your current website accessible
- Connect you to web designers who can make your redesign your website and make it AODA compliant
- Coach and consult with you as your explore website accessibility for your organization
Contact us for more information.
Conference and Meeting Presentations
Accessibility Ontario is able to speak to the AODA and aspects of it at your conference or meeting. Some examples of recent presentations include:
- Integrated Accessibility Standards (IAS) Overview
- Easy and Affordable Solution to Making Your Website Accessible
- AODA: A Summary of What You Need to do When (Requirements and Deadline)
- Creating Individualized Emergency Plans
- Key Elements in Your 5-Year Accessibility Plans
Email us with information about your event and what you type of presentation you would like.
Consulting and Coaching
Accessibility Ontario can work with you and your organization on an individual basis. Call us to discuss how we can help you to better understand and comply with all the standards under the AODA: (647) 502-7047.