All Products and Services
- There are no refunds, cancellations or credits offered for products, such as templates, and services, such AODA online training. All sales are final.
- Some exceptions relating to our workshops and webinars apply. See below.
Workshop & Webinar
- 30 days or more prior to course: we offer a refund, minus a $40 processing fee.
- 14-29 days prior to course: we offer 50% credit towards next scheduled training.
- Less than 14 days notice: we are unable to offer a refund, transfer, or credit.
- If you are unexpectedly unable to make the course, contact us about potentially sending a colleague in your place.
- The live webinars, unless otherwise stated, do not offer a recording if you are unable to attend.
- Accessibility Ontario reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops/webinars due to under-enrollment, instructor illness or inclement weather. If a workshop/webinar is cancelled, you may transfer to another workshop or receive a full refund. Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop has been cancelled by Accessibility Ontario.
Other Terms & Conditions
Resources & Templates
- Payment must be received within 30 days of invoice date.
- Resources, templates, and handouts cannot be reproduced without permission.
- Files are downloadable only once.
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted.
The product can only be used under the direct control of the organization that purchased the product. The product cannot be in possession or control of any client, member, or colleague other than the organization that purchased the product.
Restriction Of Liability
Accessibility Ontario makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Accessibility Ontario.
Not Legal Advice
Information made available on the Web site in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Please speak to a lawyer if you are looking for an interpretation of the law and never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this Web site.