Accessible Word Document Refresher
August 22, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
This webinar is a refresher course for individuals who have already taken Accessibility Services Canada’s in-person “How to Make Accessible Word Documents” workshop.
Participants in this live webinar will have a chance to review and/or relearn the content and helpful shortcut tips, as well as ask the questions they only thought of afterwards!
A demonstration using the software will cover the key components to creating an accessible word file.
- Setting up your software interface with accessible Quick Access tools
- Review of how to use and make custom text styles
- Recognize the importance of page and section breaks
- Understanding the accessibility checker and its error messages
- Writing Alt text and the outcome of using “Mark as Decorative” feature
- A review of document layout best practices
PREREQUISITE: Participation in Accessibility Services Canada’s “How to Make Accessible Word Documents” workshop or webinar.
Included in this webinar
- High quality instruction by a Document Accessibility Specialist
- A chance to ask questions
- Registered participants will receive a digital Certificate of Completion