How to Make Accessible Excel Documents
April 20, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDT
Tables are always a challenge to make accessible, however, the latest version of assistive technologies, such as JAWS, are now optimized to work with Microsoft Office programs.
This one-hour webinar will review the steps to make your Excel documents more accessible and we’ll share accessible design best practices. Topics covered include:
- Principles of document accessibility
- Best practices for design and layout
- Use of the Accessibility Checker in Excel
- Making text, images, and tables accessible
- Formatting cells with cell styles
- Creating accessible objects such as logos, and hyperlinks
INCLUDED IN THE WEBINAR:
Accommodations available upon request.