Make your workplace communications more inclusive and effective
Millions of employees face challenges with reading and writing, affecting motivation and internal communications. Employees with learning difficulties like dyslexia, visual disabilities, as well as staff with English as a Second Language, can improve their understanding, accuracy, communication and productivity with Read&Write.
Read&Write makes documents, web pages and office applications more accessible with it’s easy to use intuitive toolbar that gives staff discreet help with everyday tasks like reading on-screen text and proofing written documents and emails.
Used daily by millions of adults, Read&Write works on all platforms and devices and integrates seamlessly with documents, web pages and office applications.
This 45-minute webinar demonstration of Read&Write will allow you to explore whether this tool is one that would benefit your employees and find out how to get it activated on your system.
- Maximize productivity: remove barriers, unlock potential and create a united workforce with a higher morale and increased resilience.
- Attract new talent: inclusive workplaces that openly communicate their values on equality, human rights and inclusion attract a wider pool of applicants and talent.
- Increase employee commitment: organizations who understand the needs of their employees and make them feel valued and respected have greater success in retaining staff. It has a positive impact on job satisfaction, job satisfaction, productivity and commitment.
- Add value to brand and reputation: encouraging and enabling participation among staff demonstrates a willingness to make reasonable adjustments for disabled employees or those whose first language is not English.
Award-winning literacy support software that’s used by millions of employees worldwide!
Website Accessibility Solution
Give all your website visitors a better experience – and reduce barriers between your content and all your audiences. Stay on the webinar with us for a demonstration of yet another great tool – BrowseAloud.
This innovative support software adds speech, reading, and translation to websites facilitating access and participation for people with Dyslexia, Low Literacy, English as a Second Language, and those with mild visual impairments.
Features of BrowseAloud
These tools can easily be incorporated onto a site and your website users simply download a simple free application to access all the features, including:
- Dual-colour highlighting
- Text magnification
- Talking and customizable dictionary
- Talking translator
- MP3 maker
- Screen masking
- Choice of various voices
- Pronunciation adjustment and correction
- Reading of all screen content including complex forms and picture tags
BrowseAloud works on internet sites as well as social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.