Accessibility Ontario launched an updated version of its AODA training in March 2019, with new content and design to reflect the revisions to the AODA. This updated training can be used to meet your Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act training requirements.
Our online training is a time and cost effective way to meet your AODA responsibility to train all your staff and volunteers (don’t forget your Board Members!). This course is interactive and offers knowledge testing so that you can ensure that your staff and volunteers have not only met the AODA training requirement but thought about how to apply accessibility best practices to their own job.
Purchase our AODA training for uploading to your own Learning Management System (LMS). You will have unlimited access to train the staff and volunteers of your organization and we can customize the course to include your company’s branding. Your internal LMS will provide you with tracking reports and confirmation of successful course completion.
This is a one-time purchase and if there are changes to the AODA standards within five years of your purchase, we will send you an updated version.
“I just completed your AODA online course – in short, fantastic. Comprehensive and the quiz questions were good.”
- Introduction to the AODA
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation
- Ontario Human Rights, as it relates to persons with disabilities
- Benefits of accessibility and Ontario statistics
- Types of disabilities
- Ways to communicate with people with different types of disabilities
- Case studies
- Tips and best practices
- Accessibility resources
Reasons to Choose this Training:
- 93% found the course relevant to their day-to-day work
- 88% enjoyed taking the course
- 93% found the course and our Learning Management System easy to use
“I was able to work through the course and found it to be quite intuitive, interesting and practical. “
- Interactive: Our interactive AODA training gives real-life examples of how to best provide accessible customer service, provides best practices in communicating with people with a variety of disabilities, and offers resources to learn more about the AODA and accessibility.
- Greater degree of impact: When your organization invests in staff training you want it to be impactful. Reading a workbook or static website is not going to engage your staff in the content. This dynamic online training has a cast of characters that bring the topic of accessibility to life.
- Quick: The course takes 30-minutes and covers all the content required by the AODA.
- Thorough: There is a final quiz to ensure understanding of the content.
- Value Add: Participants get a personalized Certificate of Completion.
- Once payment has been received, you will be asked if you would like to have your company logo included in the opening slide and on the Certificate of Completion.
- Within 48 hours, we will send you the SCORM file for uploading to your LMS. And then you are ready to start your AODA training!