Accessibility Ontario provides accessibility training in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, AODA.
Our online Customer Service training is a time and cost effective way to meet your AODA responsibility to train all your staff and volunteers (don’t forget your Board Members!). This course is interactive and offers knowledge testing so that you can ensure that your staff and volunteers have not only met the AODA training requirement but thought about how to apply accessibility best practices to their own job. Participants can print off a certification upon completion after finishing the course.
- Interactive: Our interactive AODA training gives real-life examples of how to best provide accessible customer service, provides best practices in communicating with people with a variety of disabilities, and offers resources to learn more about the AODA and accessibility.
- Greater degree of impact: When your organization invests in staff training you want it to be impactful. Reading a workbook or static website is not going to engage your staff in the content. This dynamic online training has a cast of characters that bring the topic of accessibility to life.
- Easy: Requires only that you send in the names and email addresses of people who will take the course.
- Efficient: Participants will be able to take the course in less than 24 hours after you send us their names.
- Quick: The course takes 20-minutes and covers all the content required by the AODA.
- Thorough: There is a short quiz to ensure understanding of the content.
- Value Add: Participants will get a certificate of completion.
- No administrative burden: Organization administrators receive a report of who has successfully completed the course and this can be kept as a record of the training. No need to track staff down to get confirmation that they have take the course!
- Economical: Costs for the course have been kept as low as possible. Consider buying “seats” for current and future training needs to get a better price.
For organizations wanting to purchase 100+ seats in the course, we can offer a customized version that includes your company logo and your Customer Service Standard policy.
If you would like to host one or both of our AODA training courses on your own server, please contact us to discuss. Doing so will mean that you have unlimited access to the courses and can manage your own reporting.
- You need to purchase one “seat” for each person in your organization who will take the course.
- Once payment has been received, each registered participant will receive an email with their unique login and password.
- Once registered in the course, participants can access the course content for up to thirty (30) days.
- Extra or undesignated seats (purchased for future staff/volunteers) will be held for up to one (1) year.
- The organization administrator will receive a monthly update on who has successfully completed the course and when. This can be used for your records.
- Each learner can print off a completion certificate once they have successfully completed the course quiz.
- Accessibility Ontario online training courses can also be hosted on your Learning Management System for unlimited use. Contact us for details.